Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekly Schedule-10/21/12

Monday
Practice             3:30-6pm

Tuesday
Practice            4-6pm
Open gym for JV girls

Wednesday
Regionals at Mountain Range High School
March In                   5pm

Outlying Schools Dismissed at 11:00am
BHS Dismissed at 11:15am
*All non-competitors are welcome at lunch but need to be excused by their parents.

Lunch at Erika's House                11:30-1:15pm
2343 Dogwood Drive
Erie, CO 80516

We will carpool to Mountain Range from Erika's house.
Open Gym is at 1:45pm

I will need a final headcount of non-competitors coming to lunch so please email me and let me know

Thursday
Pictures              3:30pm
*We will start with individual pictures and then do the team photo once the FHS girls arrive. I have picture packets and will hand them out at Wednesday's meet.
Practice             End of pictures - 6pm

Saturday
Haunted House              
We're still finalizing which house we'll go to but all seem to be between $20-25. I'll touch base with a final plan at Wednesday's meet.

This is a fun event (even for wimps like me :)) so please tell your daughter not to worry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment